I have been trying to get Charlie Culver at Skyline to put DSTAR in for some
time now.  No luck.

Some folks use 145.670 simplex for dstar.

You are now registered, courtesy of the K5CTX system in Temple.  This will
enable you to use a DVDongle to access the system via internet.  Also once
registered you are OK on any system - Houston, DFW, etc.

Each system varies.  In Temple the 440 repeater stays linked to Reflector 5A
into the UK.  the 2M repeater is usually linked to 4B for Texas statewide
hookups.  Folks do use 2M for local chit chat and can link and un-link at will.

WELCOME to dtar.  Steve nu5d