Hi Kent,

the time problem on N7ARR has now been resolved.

N7ARR's clock was forward by 10 years, as you can clearly see from the dsync
status that you pasted below; this had some very negative effects on the
trust server, so an emergency time sync command was pushed to re-sync the
server's clock.

Pushing the sync was the last resort as the admin team were unable to
contact you when they were working on the problem and dplus linking to N7ARR
didn't seem to work at the time.

The good news is that not only is the system clock correct now but the rogue
entries in dstarusers.org have also been removed.

73 de Darren
G7LWT