Not at the moment. I'm working on getting a schematic together, I'm sure you
don't want me to send out my scribbles at the moment!
It's not at all hard to build, there is two IC's, a 3.3V regulator, a couple of
capacitors, a resistor pack, couple of IC sockets and the 28 pin header and
socket assembly which is probably the hardest thing to put together and also
has what might be the hardest component to obtain.
Of course, there is nothing stopping this from being hard wired directly to a
DV Node Adapter board without the header/socket assembly. The PTT and Transmit
Data pins from the PIC need to be isolated, either by bending the pins out of
the way (shudder) or cutting the tracks on the PCB. Everything else can remain
intact.

The guys behind the DV Node Adapter clone PCB's have expressed interest in both
making a plug in daughter board plus adding the extra components to a new
version of the various Hot Spot boards they produce.

Michael.
VK5ZEA