Hi Marlin,

Mycall is the call sign you registered
Yourcall/urcall is usually set to CQCQCQ  it's also used for linking
and unlinking  eg. REFOO1CL, or        U
rpt1 is the repeaters call sign, with the module letter as the 8th digit. C is
usually the 2m band, B for 70cm, A for 1.2GHz.
rpt2 is usually the repeaters call sign with G as the 8th digit,
or another module letter if you want your data/voice to come out
on another band on that repeater.

Radio must be in dv mode to access the repeater.

Which repeater are you using?? I'll listen for You !
-Luke in Windsor,ONT.
VE3LDJ