From: dstar_digital@yahoogroups.com [mailto:dstar_digi...@yahoogroups.com] On
Behalf Of n1ic4
Sent: Sunday, April 18, 2010 9:03 AM
To: dstar_digital@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [DSTAR_DIGITAL] Cqing??

So after reading the linking thread I would like to ask what is the most proper
way to cq on a remote system?

Link to the system and announce your linking.
Wait to hear if any qso is going on.
Then put out a standard dstar call with your call and star location

Wait

Have qso and then unlink

Is this correct in theory?

De N1IC