To stir the pot, in Japan I believe A is the first repeater installed, B is
the second.  There are no 2 Meter DSTAR repeaters and no C designators that
I have seen and no reflectors in JA.  Good old source routing works just
fine, though.

Maybe like reflectors, REF 1 A, B, C.....

GM, steve

--
NU5D - Nickel Under Five Dollars