The Ozark Mountain DStar Net will start at 7:00 p.m. Central Time on Sunday
evenings on Reflector 1C .  The net has really grown over the last 2 and 1/2
years and we are going to move it back one hour from 8:00 p.m. to 7:00 p.m.
central time.  Hopefully this will help the net not go so late for the stations
on the east coast.  We will be alternating the suffix checkins.  One week we
will start at the beginning of the alphabet and the net week will be starting
at the end.  Hope to hear everyone on the Ozark Mountain DStar Net.