At 07:22 AM 6/29/2010, you wrote:
>We've done this tree time, by showing and explaining how d-star
>works and why it's ok with french regulation. But there is one guy
>... who simply doesn't want, because he dont want that amateur have
>access to new technology.
>This guy is an old hamradio ... and is th only guy who block us.

Someone needs to remind him about the amateur's code (substitute your
national society where "American Radio Relay League" appears).

Seems point Three is being totally forgotten by thig guy in France.

The Amateur's Code -- 1928

ONE:
The Amateur is considerate...He never knowingly uses the air in such
a way as to lessen the pleasure of others.

TWO:
The Amateur is Loyal...He offers his loyalty, encouragement and
support to his fellow radio amateurs, his local club and to the
American Radio Relay League, through which amateur radio is represented.

THREE:
The Amateur is Progressive...He keeps his station abreast of science.
It is well built and efficient. His operating practice is above reproach.

FOUR:
The Amateur is Friendly...Slow and patient sending when requested,
friendly advice and counsel to the beginner, kindly assistance,
cooperation and consideration for the interests of others; these are
the marks of the amateur spirit.

FIVE:
The Amateur is Balanced...Radio is his hobby. He never allows it to
interfere with any of the duties he owes to his home, his job, his
school, or his community.

SIX:
The Amateur is Patriotic...His knowledge and his station are always
ready for the service of his country and his community.

Paul M. Segal, W9EEA

73 de VK3JED / VK3IRL
http://vkradio.com