  From: Eric Pinnell
  To: dstar_digital@yahoogroups.com
  Sent: Saturday, July 10, 2010 10:43 PM
  Subject: Re: [DSTAR_DIGITAL] Japanese Language Lessons

  I think these lessons are all right. I don't have a need for Japanese, but as
an American that used to work in Paris, France every few months I found that
knowing your way around a restaurant and day to day stuff isn't bad.

  When it comes down to it, the French didn't want you hear your bad French and
would speak English, but they appreciated the effort. I would imagine the same
is true for the Japanese stations.

  btw, some of my favourite works are French... like "Sandwich" and
"Mayonnaise"   :)  yum! I have some favourite Japanese words, like "toro" and
"Uni"... and "Sapporo" :)

  -e

  VK3EJP / K5EJP