Just for giggles, I ran some calculations. The numbers are a little scary at first blush, but in practical terms they aren't that bad, especially when you consider the type of RF our rigs are exposed to at HF frequencies.

You'll experience desense across the entire 2-meter band when you transmit on 2-meters, but I doubt you'll do any damage. Despite their size, modern radios are pretty good a dealing with that type of overload. Before my current installation, I ran multiple radios (2-meters) for years and never had any problems. Give yourself as much horizontal separation as poss bile and go have fun!

73,

Mike
WM4B