From: kg4vub <kg4...@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [DSTAR_DIGITAL] drats spell checker
To: dstar_digital@yahoogroups.com
Date: Friday, July 30, 2010, 11:40 AM

Yes Carl, thanks for asking.  Triple checked on my end, also logged out, etc.
to rerun the environment vars.

Anyway, mystery solved!!! Just need to add one more sentence to the HOW TO...

Installation: Install Aspell first, then run the wordlist setup

Al, Fran, need to download and install the dictionary. <blush>

Tom

On Fri, Jul 30, 2010 at 11:04 AM, Carl Davis <kb1...@yahoo.com> wrote:

When you paste the string in the environmental variables did you put a
semi-colon in first?  There should be the original line then a ; then the
pasted line from Dan's webpage for the spell checker program.  No spaces
between the original lines, the semi-colon, and the pasted info.
Do you have that?
Carl, KB1EJH