        From: dstar_digital@yahoogroups.com
[mailto:dstar_digi...@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of n2vu911
        Sent: Thursday, July 29, 2010 8:06 AM
        To: dstar_digital@yahoogroups.com
        Subject: [DSTAR_DIGITAL] Please help me support D-Star ...

        Greetings to the group,

        My name is Donald ~ N2VU, and I'm in Warren County New York ...
the first to have D-Star in the area. I was on the fence about D-Star
for quite a while until 2 weeks ago and boy do I wish I got into it
sooner. I love it!

        I realize that there's another thread in this group about
negativity towards this new technology but what I'm asking for here is
for your comments and experiences with D-Star that I can incorporate
into the presentations I'd like to make with regards to the ways D-Star
is NOT redundant to Echolink or IRLP or anything else for that matter.
While sharing my excitement about D-Star with others in the area, aside
from the most common remark being that its way over priced, they're that
its another version of what's already out there.

        Since I haven't used either IRLP or Echolink, I cant speak from
experience with comparisons, so if those of you who have can tell me how
its not, I'd like to incorporate these facts into my "argument" - as  it
seems! In fact, I'd