Hi, Mike,

Welcome to D-STAR!

Try the connection again. It takes some time (up to a few hours) to propagate information about newly registered hams to all the repeaters on the network. "Receive only" indicates that the system you link to doesn't have a record that you are registered. So it should work today.

73,
Gary KN4AQ

PS - a friend of mine in Raleigh NC is Mike Murphy WA4BPJ - one of another 44 "Michael Murphy's" in the FCC database.