On Nov 7, 2007, at 1:06 PM, Angelo Rajadurai wrote:

Hi Pierre-Olivier:

You can increase the max number of probes by modifying the /kernel/ drv/fasttrap.conf Set the fasttrap-ma-probes to a higher number. After editing you can either reboot
or call "update_drv fasttrap"

Sorry typo that should be fasttrap-max-probes

-Angelo

Also you do not need the * in probe description. It defaults to wild card. Also the $$1 is the first argument to your script in string format. As you are using an integer,
just $1 should do.

HTHs

Angelo