Hi,

I am tracking down a problem and would like to know how I can follow a
forked process with my dtrace script, or how I can trace a dynamic library.

Here is the problem.  I am tracing dtlogin, and specifically I am trying
to determine what error libpkcs11`<routine> is returning.  It turns out
dtlogin forks a lot of processes, and I believe the second forked
process is the one that winds up having a failing call to
libpkcs11`<routine>.  Of course, when I start dtrace, the forked process
is not yet created, so I can not specify that.  Also, it appears I can
not just trace on libpkcs11`<routine> as libpkcs11 is only traceable
with a process that has it loaded.

So, the questions are:

How can I get dtrace to follow and trace forked processes?
How can I get dtrace to trace anything with libpkcs11 for any process
that is running or will be created and running in the future on a system?

Peter