Hi Jim,

In order to be sure, you need to so some additional memory
> accounting and determine how much RAM you need to support
> the shared segments for Sybase, and the JVMs.

It's difficult for me now since I don't kwow what is the really troublemaker
to cause this issue,I guess the JVMs,and I will suggest reduce the share
memory allocation for sybase,that control it in sybase configuration
file,not in "/etc/system".

Thanks.
Best Regards,
Simon