The code that's barking is here:

http://src.opensolaris.org/source/xref/onnv/onnv-gate/usr/src/lib/libdtrace/common/dt_decl.c#926

The files in /usr/lib/dtrace read in environment values and translators for use
by any DTrace program. As a workaround, you could probably rename this file or
move it so it's not read, and see if that gets past the problem. Taking this
file out of commission also means ip provider stuff may not work properly.

I noticed on my older build that your line number for the problem in ip.d
doesn't line up with mine. Presuming for the moment that this file has not
changed between my release and yours, is it possible this file got edited on
your system after installation?