Hi Paul,

Is dtrace_kernel under consideration? It potentially allows some leaks by letting a user observe a significant chunk of the kernel's state, but I know of no security holes from dtrace_user and dtrace_proc unless people share userids (which opens up all kinds of other problems anyway).

Maybe an expert on the list can give a more definitive answer, though... everyone in my group at work has root access so dtrace_* privileges are moot from a security standpoint.

Regards,
Ryan