On 05/05/10 09:20, Jim Mauro wrote:
Hi Steffen - I actually think that code did change quite a bit
from s10 to nv.

I'm not sure what you need to do, but you may want to grab
Brendan's DTraceToolKit and have a look at tcptop and
tcpsnoop, and have a look at how Brendan did it for s10.

Hi Jim, thanks. I did. In the tcp_connect in tcptop he only used arg0. The connections did not have anything that I could see.

Just tried to run the two, and neither works on 10/09 :(

Steffen
Thanks,
/jim