Helle Krishnan,

thank you! I thought it's not possible to store an address of a struct.
Do you know how to extract the current size of the struct?
>From accept(3socket):

 "   The argument addrlen is a value-result parameter. Initially,
     it  contains  the  amount  of  space  pointed to by addr; on
     return it contains  the  length  in  bytes  of  the  address
     returned. "

Unfortunately, D returns an error at the copyin:

dtrace: error on enabled probe ID 2 (ID 28357: fbt:sockfs:accept:return): out
of scratch space in action #1 at DIF offset 52

If I print the value of arg2, it shows incredible 4290770780 .

cheers, chris