Hi,

Is there a escape charater to escape the appeareance of special characters like '%' appearing as a part of probemode or probefunc.

For example, I the following sample d-trace script which fails to compile because of the special character '%'.This is part of the libraryname ( /usr/lib/iconv/646%8859.so )

pid1061:646*%*8859.so::entry
{
  printf("%s|%d|%s|%s\n",execname,pid,probemod,probefunc);
}

When tried to run it fails with error "dtrace: failed to compile script /tmp/d-scripts/runscan_1061.d: line 8: syntax error near "%"

I tried using "\" to escape "%". But that didn't help. How we handle such cases?

Also, on an another note, how do we obtain the fullpath of the library inside a d-script. The "probemod" by default retuurns the module name without the path. (libxyz.so)

Thanks
Vasanth