Thanks Nico.

I guess I will also have to look for open system call called before mmap, as I need the path of the library that is being loaded dynamically. I think my interest would be open or open64 followed by mmap or mmap64 that uses the file descriptor returned by open.

Thanks
Vasanth

Phil explains why you can't do quite what you want. But there is something you can do: use the syscall or fbt providers to catch calls to mmap() (older builds/releases) or mmapobj( (Solaris 11 Express), then stop() the victims of interest if you need to trace them with the PID provider and use system() to launch a dtrace instace to trace each new victim process (being careful not to do this more than once per process, or to set the victim back to running anyways).

Nico