Hi,

I don't think you can do that "out of the box", but if you set up auditing,
you'll probably be able to do that. It's been a while since I played around
with auditing, it's not the simplest of tasks (for me, anyway), so be
prepared to spend some time getting to know the subsystem.

DTrace can also be used to set this up, but you'd have to do everything "by
hand", including all the event logging, which auditing was built for in the
first place.

HTH
Michael

On Mon, Mar 18, 2013 at 10:09 AM, Salih Sogut <salihso...@yahoo.com.tr>wrote:

> Hi , i'm wondering about am i able to  track file permission change
> history on a Solaris system? If yes? How can i do that ?
>
> Is it possible to find who changed them and when?
>

> Thank you for everything
>
> Regards ,
>
> Salih

Michael Schuster