Dear All,
We offer you a great deal on Fitout and Furniture are as follows:

1) Furniture for full building at good prices and you can use it as a
promotional tools to sale your properties.
You may give discount to your client In this case you can save some money or
earn some commission.

Example: Property Value: 10,00,000.00 @5% DISCOUNT its is AED 50000/-
In other case if you offer a COUPAN OF FURNTURE to your client of AED
50000/-.
We will give you 25% off on that coupan. so it cost you only 37500/- your
saving AED 12500/-.

2) Fitout for commercial space
All you can earn upto 10% on each deal given to me.
We offer a quality furniture and fitout for your client.

Example:
If you provide a lead which amounted: AED 200000.00 @ 10%= 20000
So, Its your extra income....!!!!
Please call 050-5514532 me for more Details and meeting.