Hi

I have full floor commercial in burj Dubai

11.187sqf

Above 110 floor

Completion date: 30 December 2008

S.P 82 million include transfer

 Direct with me

Best regards,

Halla Waleed AL Hittini
Property Consultant
 <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]> [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Mobile # +971 050 9455698
Landlords Properties
Office # 136, Al Shafar Investment Bdlg.
Sheikh Zayed Road
P.O. Box 211098
Dubai, UAE
+971 04 3393555