Hi All,

Please find out my following requirements for rent:-

1)         I am looking for 28000sq.ft. commercial building floor for office
purpose             with 100 car parking reserved for the same property. Or any
property with             the same requirements.

2)        Office spaces or flats with permission of commercial use
            anywhere in  daira, bur dubai or Al gusais.

If you have any thing so please       Let me know

Arshad Ansari
        0503319403
for:   Moon Home Real Estate