In This Issue

Jumeirah Village Circle

Featured Plans

1.  <http://www.highrise-re.com/_images/_dbpics/_uploads/JumeirahSouth.pdf>
Master plan.

 <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]> Join Our
Mailing List

Dear Agents,

Below, please find details of my JVC plot available for sale. For additional
information, please send an email to  <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
[EMAIL PROTECTED] or call me on 050 646-1207.

 Code:                        JVC-10H_003

Type:                         Residential

Height:                             G+4

Land area Sq F:              38,616

Built up area Sq F:         96,539

Original Price:             AED 9,918,700

Original Price Sq F:       AED 103

Selling Price Sq F:          AED 195 * Non-negotiable

* Add 2% transfer fee plus your sales commission.

Payment plan:

*        45% Paid

*        25% April 2008

*        20% 6 Months

*        10% 6 Months

HOT DEAL

Offer valid until February 29, 2008.

 <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]> Unsubscribe from future
newsletters.