Dear All,

    This is my direct listing at the Victory Heights.

Dubai Sports City

Victory Heights

Horizon Type C2

Build up Area: 3,457 sq ft

Aprox Plot: 7000 sq ft

Bds: 5+ maid's

Villa Number 64

Original price: AED 5,821,748. /

Selling price: 5% net premium +2%Tranfer fee agency fee

Villa Number 66(corner plot)

Original price: AED 5,927,752. /

Selling price: 8% net premium +2%Tranfer fee+ agency fee

Completion: 1st or 2nd quarter 2009

Location: Dubai Sports City

Payment Terms: 10% on signature

                                    20% on 15th May 2008

                                    20% on 15th August 2008

                                    20% on November 2008

                                    20% on 15th February 2009

                                    10% on Completion

For any further details please call me or mail me.

Moin

Business Development Executive

Fine Living Real Estate

050-8401292