1) Full Commercial Floor in Business Bay

First Gulf Bank Tower (FGB) - Plot No. A06.004

Floor No. 4     (2 Side Lake View)

Developer: First Gulf Bank (FGB)

Total Floor Area: 6669.00 Sq. Ft. (Net Area)

Original Price: Dhs 1455.00 / Sq. Ft. on Net Area

Selling Price: OP + 20% Premium - Net to me (Free Transfer)

Paid: 5%