Hi dear friends I woud like to offer some  properties for sale. Please follow
my attachements.

  For sale

  3 units on different floors available in Dubai Silicon Oasis.
  Can be sale as bulk and separate.
  Size start from 886 sq.ft to 1245 sq.ft
  Selling on original price 750 aed per sq.ft + 50 parking+2%commision
  No transfer fees
  Completion april 2009
  Constraction already started  till 2 nd floor
  Great investment opotunity!!!

  Offer valid till monday!

Cambridge Buisness Centre offers 65 tastefully appointed high-tech office
suites, with contemporary layouts and designs that combine the convenience of
the modern lifestyle with timeless elegance.
  Project Key Points:
  * 9 storey Free Zone offices & retail showrooms
* 100% foreign ownership of business, located in Dubai Silicon Oasis
* Wi-fi enabled, café & restaurant, ATM, High end IT & Security systems
* Great infrastructure, Superb transportation links
* Minutes from Dubai International Airport
* Close proximity to Emirates Road and Jebel Ali Airport
* Guaranteed non status finance of upto 90% of Unit costs!
* Quality five star finishes including roof top health club
* Built to exacting British Standards
  Dubai Silicon Oasis Authority (DSOA), a 100% owned entity by the Government
of Dubai is a free zone, strategically placed on the Emirates road. DSOAs urban
master-planned community spans 7.2 square kilometers of state of the art office
towers, R&D and industrial zones, educational institutions, luxury apartments,
villas, hotels, healthcare and a full range of lifestyle facilities which
translate into a dynamic commercial and social environment. Work and Live here!
Businesses can flourish under the unrivalled package of incentives, including
100% ownership, and high end IT infrastructure that allows companies to begin
operating immediately.
  Please find attached location MAP with building pictures.

I am confident that this project is what you are looking for!

  For viewing & more information please contact me.

  Kind Regards
  Elmira
  Skyland Realty

  050 88 19 308