*Ivory Tower Residence – Living in Harmony*

I'm presenting to you "*Ivory*", our project situated in the heart of the
International Media Production Zone in the city of Dubai.

It is a G+19 construction situated in a very good position which will offer
resident's great views and all the comfort they need.

*World Class Amenities*

The Ivory Tower boasts of world class amenities that are at par with Dubai
standards of comfortable living.

   -

   *Temperature Controlled Outdoor*
   -

   *Swimming pool, Juice Bar*
   -

   *Fully-Equipped Gymnasium*
   -

   *Sauna, Steam Room & Spa*
   -

   *Hobby Center for children*
   -

   *Library Café*
   -

   *Home Theatre Room*
   -

   *Business Lounge & Business Center*
   -

   *Mini Market*
   -

   *Baby Daycare*
   -

   *Multi-Purpose Banquet Hall*
   -

   *Roof top Tennis court*

*Apartment Interior*

   -

   *Quality Tiled Floor Finishes*
   -

   *Natural Stone Countertops*
   -

   *Built-in Closets*
   -

   *Bathroom Accessories and Fixtures from renowned brands*
   -

   *Spacious and elegant well designed kitchen*

*Security, Safety & Communication*

We consider Ivory Towers as a haven where one can escape the pressures of
work and as a sanctuary where one does not feel even a tinge of fear because
you know that you and your family are secure inside the comfort of your
homes.

   -

   *Closed Circuit Television and Security Card Reader*
   -

   *Camera Covered Parking / Public Place*
   -

   *Video-Phone Facilities to all units*