Dear Sir,

my buyer currently interested to buy below  propertyes If anyone can offer
pl's do let me know.Need offers from genuine sellers/Agents.Pls dont send
chain of offers to waste each others time.

   - *Plots in downtown Jebel Ali--By Limitless ----2 units  *
   - *Plots in Jumeriah Village south--G+4/G+16 --2 units  *
   - *Plots in Ajman--Marmooka City /Humaid city/Emirates City--2 units *
   - *Plots in Liwan/Majan/Arjan---2 units *
   - *Dubailand  residences*
   - *burj al najoom 1/2/bedroom urgent*
   - *THE VILLA PLOTS*

pl's send complete details of offer --Original Price/Selling
Price/Premium/Location map/Plot Nos/ --Complete other details also.

Other good projects pl's advise if any.We are looking for new launch of
projects (Commercial/Residential) for resale in the Property
market. Good/Flexible payment plan products are preferred.

Correspondence by mail only.
Thanks & regards

MIR JAVEED ALI
0097150-9806634