Dear Agents,

please find a buyer for our own office in Business Bay. Details as follows:

Building:        Churchill Executive
Floor:            7
Area:            872 sq.ft.
OP:              AED 1,087,384 (but we bought it at AED 1,950 per sq.ft.)
Payment:      40% paid
Sale Price:    AED 2,200 per sq.ft. (open to reasonable) offers

Only agents with serious CASH BUYERs need contact us VIA EMAIL. Finance
buyers are not accepted

First page of contract available on request.

Best Regards,

Mariam Hassan

General Manager

Middle Real Estate

Tel.: +971(4)3218718

Mob.: +971(55)9667173

Fax: +971(4)3219059

www.middlerealestate.com

  <outbind://4235/Mariam%20Hassan_files/image001.gif>