Hi,

I have the following offices available* *for sale in Corporate Tower in
Business Bay by DEC group.

Office Number

Area

1

1060

4

1245

5

1605

6

1605

7

1440

9

860

10

1005

*TOTAL*

8820

Two installments have been paid, which amounts to 30%, the next installment
would be based on construction progress, and would be due only approx. after
5-6 months from now. The Opening price was AED 1150/ sq feet.

*The selling price is AED 1450/sq feet, net to owner.*

This project is scheduled for completion in the second quarter of 2009.

*I HAVE THE FIRST PAGE OF CONTRACT AVAILABLE.*

*SERIOUS BUYERS ONLY PLEASE. NO CHAIN OF AGENTS.*
*CONTACT BY MAIL OR CALL ON 04 3235979.
*