Dear Sir/Madam,

We are pleased to offer you the following plots in marmooka city at a very
sepecial rate:

Residential Properties

MA  Plots. Plot size: 10,333sqft. BUA: 125,000sqft. OP: 68dhs/sqft. SP:
76dhs/sqft.

MC Plots. BUA: 385,000. OP: 60dhs/sqft. SP: 73dhs/sqft

The payment plan for all the properties is as follows:

10% + premium upon sigining agreement, after one month  23 installments
over 23 months.

Please contact me as soon as possible once you have decided as we are
running out of plots very fast.

Best Regards,

 Yousuf Saleem

Yousuf Saleem