The Waves
3 Bed Room + Study
Sea/Lake View
2 Parkings
1969 SQF
Rented
2.8M All In
also I required very Urgent
1 Bed Room in Discovery Garden if have Please I have to Finalized
Deal
Today

For Discussion You May Call me at
00971509039485
00923065406601
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Dear Friends I Have Very Good Offer for you to Advertise your
Property
In Pakistan its Almost Free in Print Media, So If you are Interested
Just Call me I can Explain you all details
Thnaks for your Time
Regards
Ghulam Mustafa Nahra
00971509039485.

Dear Real Estate Consultants

We hope you are Doing Well, We have an Idea to Sell
your Property, To Advertise your Company In Pakistan.
Karachi, Lahore, Islamabad, Queta, Peshawer, Multan,
FasialAbad are the main Business Hub where from we Can
Get Maximum response,During Present Situation In
Pakistan a Huge Investment is being Transfferd to
Dubai,
Most of Business Community does not Know How to Invest
in Dubai ,People are not aware with Dubai Real Estate.
We Have already Experience after Conducting Seminars
and Small Meetings and Property Exibitions in
Islamabad that Business Community from Pakistan have
Interest in Dubai Real Estate.

We Have more than 30,000 Potential clients List from
Pakistan , We have Contact Number, addersses, email
Addresses.
We have our own network and Print Media To advertise
Dubai Property in Pakistan.
So our Idea is that we must advertise Dubai Property
with your Company Profile, Interviews,Your Property
Listing , and Distribute it to ,Karachi, Lahore,
Islamabad, Peshawer, Queta, Multan and all business ,
industrial Sectors.
We have already Prepare and Colletected Full Page
Advertisements, Company Profile and Interviews.
We invite you to discuss more about this Idea we can
show you all contacts and if you better Idea you are
Most Welcome.
So if you are Interested to Advertise your Company ,
your company Profile and your Interviews you are
welcome, we will Distribute Paper all major Cities in
Pakistan, and we Insure you to have very good Business
from Pakistan.
For more Information and Discussion Please Conatact:
Ghulam Mustafa Nahra
00971-50-9039485