Dear All,

*I have a  1 Bed Apartment in Discovery Gardens available directly with me
for sale.*
*2% COMMISSION FOR AGENTS OR FREELANCERS, PLZ MAKE AN OFFER*

    Type : 1 Bed
    Floor : 4
    Building No. : 83, Medetteranean
    Area : 1247 Sq. Ft.
    S.P : 1,165,600.00 (All in)
    Completion : July 2008
    Payment Plan : 90% paid, 10% on completion

      *Note:  SP includes 2% for Agents or Freelancers, *
*2% of Nakheel Transfer is also Included*

For more information, please feel free to contact me.

Faisal Shaikh
Cribs Central
Home for Properties & Investments
Mobile: ++971 50 812 3416, ++971 50 6681207
Office: +971 2 639 1236
Fax: +971 2 632 2719
www.cribscentral.com