Good Afternoon
We currently have 2 units in Hydra Avenue that we need to sell ASAP.
Both are 1 B/R apartments, 739 sq ft, with a full sea and mangrove
view.  Thus far 5% has been paid and there is a 8.5% premium.  The
sale price is AED 1,383,777, but the amount needed to buy now only
includes the developer and transfer fees, the premium and the paid
5%.  So the price to buy now is AED 305,000 + commission.  This is a
great deal, as some owners are already starting to charge a 10%
premium.  The payment plan is also great, with 30% during construction
and 70% upon completion, making it an ideal investment.  If you have
any interested clients, please call me at (050) 984.1983.  Thank you
very much.