Dear all,

  I have the following studios for sell direct with me:

1-
Name of the project:  Century Tower
Location                :  Dubai Sports City
14th floor
area                      : 476 sqft
OP                       :  314 Dhs
SP                        : 1100 Dhs net to owner
15% paid
5% every 3 months
10% on completion

2-
Name of the project:  Century Tower
Location                :  Dubai Sports City
14th floor
area                      : 426 sqft
OP                       :  280 Dhs
SP                        : 1100 Dhs net to owner
15% paid
5% every 3 months
10% on completion

please do not hesitate to contact me if you require any further
information.

Kind regards
Pedram
050-9768678