Above 10 th floor

110k/4chq

Meadows - 5

5 bedrooms + maid

Full lake view

4 bedroom + study + maid

8000 sqft

285k

Please feel free to contact me for any further information or viewing

*Muhammad Aslam : 0097150-9468746*

*Please email me only on uae.as...@hotmail.com** *

*Note:*

·         *If I’m in a meeting and not able to pick up your call, please
send me a message from your mobile with your contact details and i will call
you back ASAP.*

·         *Property is subject to availability & Price may change without
prior notice.*

--
Note :
-If i’m in a meeting and not able to pick up your call, please send me a
message from  your mobile with your contact details and i will call you back
ASAP.
-Property is subject to availability & Price may change without prior
notice.

Thanks and Best Regards,
Muhammad Aslam
                 Sales Executive
Direct Homes
+971 50 9468746
m.as...@directhomes.ae
uae.as...@hotmail.com

--
Dubai Properties Google Group is managed by: Farzad Mohammad / Senior
Investment Adviser, Mob:0098 912 213 3890_moderator....@gmail.com