Dear Sir/Madam,
          Trust all's well.

Kindly find below my personnel properties for rent

If u need anything kindly get in touch with me

Best Regards

Mohammed Yasin
+971505454205
 <mailto:yasin...@gmail.com> yasin...@gmail.com

For Sale

Villa for sale Andalusian style in falcon city of wonders,
3 bedroom + maid room + driver room, 3190 sqft, plot 5600 sqft,
phase 2, unit wr01-27
Park View
Original price 3226051
Selling price 3226051
Paid 45%
Completion end 2011

FOR RENT

Palmera 4 Villa 10 street 2

Type C, 2 bedroom, 1889 sqft

Renting for 110,000 AED maximum 2 cheques

Facing the Pool (community pool)

Office for rent in x2 tower 37th floor, golf course view
size 1136.57 sqft
rent 65 per sqft
no of cheques = 2
unit no 3702

JBC2 unit no 1301 golf course n emirates hills view
size 1443 sqft
rent 65 dhs per sqft
no of cheques 2

GoldCrest Views 2 jlt retail area 3865 sqft
shell n core
rent 120 dhs per sqft
no of cheques 2
deposit 5%

The owner shall pay the maintenance only pdc charges to be paid by the
tenant

deposit of each office 8000

offices are fitted and ready

Mohammed Yasin

Mobile:    +97150 5454205

Tel:    +9714 3967227

Fax:   +9714 3967226

TGT

Dubai Properties Google Group is managed by: Farzad Mohammad / Senior
Investment Adviser, Mob:0098 912 213 3890_moderator....@gmail.com