We are looking  highly motivated sales and leasing
consultants to join our friendly and dynamic team.

*Candidates Must Have:*

   - Good negotiating skills
   - Good orientation of Dubai routes
   - A car
   - Advanced communication skills
   - Good knowledge of computers (MS Office Applications) and the Internet
   - Pleasant personality
   - RERA license (will be an advantage)

The Company provides:

   - The  package Salary Aed 2,000+Commission
   - Visa
   - Leads via emails, phone calls and walk-in clients
   - Full administrative support

Send your CV for interview .

--
Dubai Properties Google Group is managed by: Farzad Mohammad / Senior
Investment Adviser, Mob:0098 912 213 3890_moderator....@gmail.com