Available for Rent

1BR in International City

Trafalgar Executive Tower, CBD

Area: 1200 sq.ft.

Above 5th floor

Very spacious aparment

With full facilities

Rent: 39,000 on 2 cheques

Viewing possible with 1 hour prior notice. Let me know if you have serious
client.

Thanks and Regards,

[image: cid:image001.jpg@01CB3BB6.F287E4F0]

* *  *Jhen Castillo*
   Property Consultant

* *  International City, England Building X9, Shop 6
   P.O.Box: 87745, Dubai-UAE
   Tel :( +971 4) 4329560
   Fax :( +971 4) 4329561
   Mobile :( 971) 56 6046331
   Email: j...@top3.ae <a...@top3.ae>
   Web: www.top3.ae

*   PS. If you think that you were placed on this mailing list by mistake or
you are not interested, then, please accept my apologies. Just reply back
with   “REMOVE” in the subject line and I will delete your ID.** Property is
subject to availability & Price may change without prior notice.*

--
Dubai Properties Google Group is managed by: Farzad Mohammad / Senior
Investment Adviser, Mob:0098 912 213 3890_moderator....@gmail.com