I have a ready cash buyer for only Spring 1, 4M or 4E only with lake
view or with Park & Pool view.

He is investor so no any issue if rented but viewing is must and deal
will close in one day.

Buyer is based in UK but every month comes here for business. If you
have any availability, I will view from outside and if things are o.k.
He will be in town in 3 to 4 days, budget can go little up if worth.

Regards

SHAMSA

sha...@providentestate.com

--
Dubai Properties Google Group is managed by: Farzad Mohammad / Senior
Investment Adviser, Mob:0098 912 213 3890_moderator....@gmail.com