URGENTLY REQUIRED
2 unit of one bed room apartments in ENGLAND /CHINA cluster
for company staff. my client budget is  32000/4 , 33000/4
if you have any direct property please let me know as soon as possible.
Rana Ikram
055 6265934
*
*
--

Best Regards.

*RANA IKRAM
                                                   **M: +**971 55 6265 934
     ***

*Property Consultant**
                                                                       **
P.O.Box:** 430417***

For and on behalf of                              *Russia Cluster,V-03
Building, Shop No,11*

*A **7** Group Properties
Brokers
**International City, Dubai U.A.E          ***

*www.a7properties.com* <http://www.a7properties.com/>*

**T:** +971 4 4574 374**                                      **F:** +971 4
4574 375*

*
*

--
Dubai Properties Google Group is managed by: Farzad Mohammad / Senior
Investment Adviser, Mob:0098 912 213 3890_moderator....@gmail.com