Dear Friends

We need full commercial floor or at least 7000 sq.ft. for sale, for our cash
client.

Below 15th floor, square shape, must be nice view.

Please share your availabilities and share 50% commission with us.

Kind Regards

REHAN AZIZ QURESHI

Sales & Marketing

Mob: +971 55 8552330 / +971 56 3968950

re...@pacificpropertybrokers.com

 <http://www.pacificpropertybrokers.com> www.pacificpropertybrokers.com

CORPORATE OFFICE:

PACIFIC PROPERTY BROKERS,

Bayswater Tower, 21st Floor, Office No. 2101,

P.O. Box: 486117, Business Bay, Dubai,

UAE. T:+971 4 4415457, F: +971 4 4519 699

Dubai Properties Google Group is managed by: Farzad Mohammad / Senior
Investment Adviser, Mob:0098 912 213 3890_moderator....@gmail.com

---
"Dubai-properties" group.
to dubai-propertie+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com.