*Property Owners & Landlords*

  If you have a Property in Dubai to sell or rented, then there is no place
better to do so than listing with LEGEND INTERNATIONAL REAL ESTATE which
attracts potential buyers and Tenants. Listing with LEGEND INTERNATIONAL
REAL ESTATE ensures your property will be seen by the right investors and
prospective buyers for a quick sale or rented Us are actively seeking new
properties, due to an increasing demand from overseas and local clients.

We also provide comprehensive information on the buying, selling and
renting process, as well as guides on Dubai itself.

To have your property listed for sale or renting here, all that's required
is to send us an email at *im...@hotmail.com <im...@hotmail.com> *along
with the information about the property, and please attach a copy of the
property contract.

At LEGEND INTERNATIONAL REAL ESTATE we build relationships that endure. We
offer services that go beyond conventional business to make your experience
with us memorable.

Sincerely,

 With Kind Regards

Imran  khan

mobile - +97150-8560053
LEGEND INTERNATIONAL REAL ESTATE

OFFICE - +9714-3524355

Dubai. United Arab Emirates

Landlords/Property Owners,please list your properties with us for immediate
results.

NOTE: Please SMS or e mail if i can't answer your call. I will reply to you
promptly.

NOTE: If you do not wish to receive any more emails from us, please reply
to this email with the subject REMOVE FROM LIST or UNSUBSCRIBE . I am
sincerely apologize for any possible inconvenience.

--

Thanks & Regards

Imran khan

Mobile: +971-50-8560053

Email- imranfreeh...@gmail.com

Landlords/Property Owners,please list your properties with us for immediate
results.

NOTE: Please SMS or e mail if i can't answer your call. I will reply to you
promptly.

NOTE: If you do not wish to receive any more emails from us, please reply
to this email with the subject REMOVE FROM LIST or UNSUBSCRIBE . I am
sincerely apologize for any possible inconvenience.
 <http://www.amazinghomesdubai.com/>

Dubai Properties Google Group is managed by: Farzad Mohammad / Senior
Investment and Legal Adviser, Mob:0098 9122133890-moderator....@gmail.com
---
"Dubai-Properties" group.
to dubai-propertie+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com.