per launch in Ajman  (AL HUMAID CITY ) full floor & half floor with 5%
discount and 5% downpayment  IN Orion RESEDENCE  directfrom the owner of the
tower

Orion Residence is a Ground + 5 parking podium + 25 floors residential
building.  Each floor consists of 18 units—6 studios, 8 one bedroom
apartments, and 4 two bedroom apartments.

This prestigious tower comes with full amenities and a state of the art
health club. It is located by the main lake overlooking the mega shopping
mall in the middle of the lake.

Please look at the attachments and let me know if you are interested in the
pre-launch offer of full or half floor as bulk, or as single units. All
bookings are subject to availability.

Our unique 4 1/2 year interest-free payment plan is very attractive with
only 5% down payment which allows you, the buyer, to continue to make low
monthly payments even after the completion and hand over of the building.

I look forward to hearing from you,

 contatc  me or email me i will send you the details

usmani 0508483748/usmanijawad2yahoo.com