One of our client wishes to sell all three of his apartments in Persia IC.
Given below are the details:

N14-105-STUDIO
SIZE: 615/474 SQ FT
OP:215,000
SP:415,000 NTO

N14-106-STUDIO
SIZE: 615/474 SQ FT
OP: 215,000
SP: 415,000 NTO

N14-108-1 B/R
SIZE: 964/743 SQ FT
OP: 315,000
SP: 615,000 NTO

One of the studios is vacant while the other units are rented out and renewal
is near.
The transfer can be done on Power of Attorney. All the original agreements are
with me so chances of cheating are next to none!!!!

 TIME2OWNReal Estate Brokers L.L.C Saima Saqlain Sales & Operations Manager
Mobile: + 971 50 8605880E-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED] Office
Tel: 00971-4-3377375Fax: 00971-4-3377315P.O Box : 31518 Dubai, United Arab
Emirates
Registered Real Estate Broker No. 930