Hello Rauf.

I have a property directly listed with me in Stand Point B (Emaar).
It has a full burj Dubai view and the standpoint will remain
unobstructed (view-wise).   It is a 2 bedroom on the 3rd floor and has
an Built Up Area of 1157sq.ft with a 60sq.ft balcony. It is selling at
5% premium at AED 4,877,000 net to the owner.

let me know if you are interested.

Ali (055-9964126)